NEW YORK'S EVE 2017
Saturday, DeC. 31, 2016 · 9:30PM - 2AM
Join us for the third annual New York's Eve - premium open bar, custom experiences, live performances, DJ, dancing and ringing in the New Year with friends and fellow NY-ers. Brought to you by the Bowery Collective.
- Premium Complimentary Cocktails from 9:30pm - 2am
- Stolichnaya presents hand-crafted martinis with premium garnishes by Filthy Food.
- The Woodford Reserve Whiskey Bar crafting premium whiskey, bourbon and rye Old Fashioned's, Manhattan's and contemporary cocktails by NYC's top mixologists
- Mexican Hacienda lounge with live performance from Mazarte Dance company serving special Agave Cocktails crafted by Herradura
- The Barrel Room pouring premium Scotch featuring Live Jazz Performances
- The champagne lounge to customize your champagne cocktail with fresh fruit and house-made purées
- Savory tastings and light bites - by Gemma
- Special after midnight snacks "NYC style" from Joe's Pizza and Sigmund's Pretzels
- Infused premium chocolate treats from Baseema Chocolatier
- Fresh hard cider in the Outdoor Cider House from Blackman's Cider
- DJ delivers the soundtrack of the night - a unique mix of lively classics fused with contemporary beats
- Outdoor Terrace Cigar Lounge, smok'em if you got'em
- Live Entertainment and plenty of surprises