Friday, Oct. 13, 2017 @ 8pm - 11pm
Celebrating the remarkable + rebellious legacy of whiskey & the people that keep it alive today.
- Over 75 types of premium Whiskey, Bourbon, Rye, Scotch and more from Hudson, Finger Lakes, Tennessee, Kentucky, Scotland and other regions... including 15-year and older premiums from BenRiach, Aberlour, Johnnie Walker and others
- Oysters shucked on site presented by Ardbeg, Glenmorangie and Sustainable Seafood Week NYC and Billion Oyster Project, fresh local oysters from Fishers Island and Atlantic Capes oyster farms
- Savory tastings and light bites from local culinary favorites
- WIN a happy hour for yourself and friends courtesy of Woodford Reserve
- WIN a Regional Whiskey Cocktail Kit from Bowery Collective, find the Whiskey Washback jugs and post your pic on Instagram and Twitter #whiskeywashback #bocoexperience
- Don't miss your chance to play chicken bingo and try a Dewars Scotch egg
- Photo booth to capture all the whiskey fueled fun!
- Live Music by The Whiskey Treaty
- Outdoor terrace cigar lounge with LIVE Cigar Roller from La Rosa Cubana Cigars
And it all takes place in the Bowery Hotel's stunning 2nd floor event space.
That's how the whiskey rebels would've wanted it.