Friday, Oct. 13, 2017 @ 8pm - 11pm
Celebrating the remarkable + rebellious legacy of whiskey & the people that keep it alive today.
- Over 75 types of premium Whiskey, Bourbon, Rye, Scotch and more from Hudson, Finger Lakes, Tennessee, Kentucky, Scotland and other regions... including 15-year and older premiums from BenRiach, Aberlour, Lagavulin and others
- Virgil Kaine presents the lead mixologist from The Dead Rabbit Grocery and Grog- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: World’s Best Bar 2015 hand-crafting whiskey cocktails
- Oysters shucked on site provided by, Sustainable Seafood Week NYC and Village Fishmonger, fresh local oysters from Fishers Island and Atlantic Capes oyster farms
- Savory tastings and light bites from local culinary favorites such as Village Fishmonger, Gemma and Daisy May's.
- Spirit infused boozy treats from Spoonable Spirits
- WIN a happy hour for yourself and friends courtesy of Woodford Reserve
- WIN a Regional Whiskey Cocktail Kit from Bowery Collective
- Photo booth to capture all the whiskey fueled fun!
- Live Music by The Whiskey Treaty
- Outdoor terrace cigar lounge bring 'em and smoke 'em
And it all takes place in the Bowery Hotel's stunning 2nd floor event space.
That's how the whiskey rebels would've wanted it.