Friday, Oct. 21, 2016 @ 8pm - 11pm
Celebrating the remarkable + rebellious legacy of whiskey & the people that keep it alive today.
- Over 75 types of premium Whiskey, Bourbon, Rye, Scotch and more from Hudson, Finger Lakes, Tennessee, Kentucky, Scotland and other regions... including 15-year and older premiums from Oban, Talisker, Lagavulin and others
- Virgil Kaine presents the lead mixologist from The Dead Rabbit Grocery and Grog- Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Award: World’s Best Bar 2015 hand-crafting whiskey cocktails
- Oysters shucked on site provided by Ron Zacapa, Sustainable Seafood Week NYC and Village Fishmonger, fresh local oysters from Fishers Island and Atlantic Capes oyster farms
- Create your signature Manhattan courtesy of Woodford Reserve
- Aruba espresso bar provided by Glenmorangie
- Savory tastings and light bites from local culinary favorites such as Village Fishmonger, The Brindle Room, Gemma and Daisy May's.
- Spirit infused boozy treats from Spoonable Spirits
- Win a Premium $1000 Whiskey Cocktail Kit from Boco Concierge
- Photo booth to capture all the whiskey fueled fun!
- Live Music by The Whiskey Treaty
- Purchase your favorite whiskey cocktail via Boco Cocktails
- Outdoor terrace cigar lounge bring 'em and smoke 'em
And it all takes place in the Bowery Hotel's stunning 2nd floor event space.
That's how the whiskey rebels would've wanted it.